I prefer quality to quantity: Mim

Heartthrob actor Bidya Sinha Mim claims that she gives importance to quality over the number of plays she acted in, reports new age.

‘I don’t take it as a credit to claim that I’ve performed in 30/40 teleplays in Eid but I like to claim that I’ve acted in some good plays which will delight the viewers during the Eid,’ Mim told reporter.

‘I am lucky that I have worked with some really talented directors like Animesh Aich, Mizanur Rahman Aryan, Saiful Islam Mannu, Dipankar Dipan, Anjan Aich, and others in this Eid,’ said Mim, who stepped into the small screen industry after winning the Lux Channel-i Superstar in 2007 and has achieved huge popularity acting in television commercials and teleplays.

The popular model cum actor Mim also claims she is concerned about the story of a teleplay. ‘Whenever I get an offer, I ask for the script. I give positive response only when I like story,’ said Mim.

‘All the Eid plays I’ve performed feature good stories. And I got important characters in these plays. More importantly, everybody involved with the productions has given their best efforts. So the viewers will like those,’ Mim hopes.

Bidya Sinha Mim has also performed in films including Humayun Ahmed’s Amar Achhe Jal, Zakir Hossain Raju’s Amar Pran-er Priya, Khalid Mahmud Mithu’ Jonakir Alo and M M Kamal Raz’s Kanamachhi.

‘I really enjoy acting in films. I’ve acted in diverse characters in films. Still, I wish I got the chance to enact the role of a blind girl once in a film. I think the role will be challenging one where I will be able to demonstrate my best performance,’ said Mim, claiming that she wants to be regular in film.

1 comment:

  1. Suffer from kidney disease? aussie naturopath tells all - how hos patients avoid dialysis
    click here to find out more https://twitter.com/iansolobook/status/366206974729261057

    ReplyDelete