Lindsay Lohan skips pants in New York city

The newly sober starlet was spotted in SoHo Aug. 20, baring her legs in nothing but a white button-down and some gold ankle booties. In some photos, a pair of teeny black briefs can be seen peeking out from under the top.

The 27-year-old was seen walking with a female friend and hotelier Vikram Chatwal, according to the photo agency that obtained the pics. Chatwal was arrested back in April after attempting to board a plane with cocaine, marijuana and prescription pills in Florida. Earlier this month, TMZ reported he was completing a court-ordered rehab stint, just like his "Canyons" star pal.

Lohan left rehab on July 30 after finishing her 90-day treatment. In a recent interview with Oprah Winfrey, the actress said she feels different this time around. She said she is prepared to "work really hard and stay focused and prove myself in the way that I did before in the past and I lost. I have to regain the trust of people in my career that have their doubts and I fully respect that on their behalf." Source - huffingtonpost.com

0 comments: