Sharon Stone enjoying ageing

Actress-producer Sharon Stone is 55 and she is a happy person as she is enjoying the process of ageing.
"I think I am ageing, but I'm enjoying the process. I think that's really it. I'm enjoying my years, I'm enjoying my life, and I'm enjoying my family. I'm just happy ... a happy person," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Stone as saying.
The actress previously said that she has never gone under the knife and rather prefers a healthy lifestyle.
"My secret is no secret. I just do all the things you're supposed to do. I eat right, I sleep, I work out, I'm happy. I have a beautiful family, and nice friends. I choose the good things. I choose the happy, and healthy things. I don't choose the bad, unhealthy, and unhappy things," said Stone.
She also admits that she has resisted a facelift, despite constant offers from plastic surgeons.
"I can't tell you how many doctors try to sell me a facelift. I've even gone as far as having someone talk me into it, but when I went over and looked at pictures of myself, I thought, what are they going to lift," said Stone. Source-Times of India.

0 comments: